Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day.....

People say that i'm dealing with a lot of anger issues,  I'm hard to get along with and i can't handle when i'm wrong.
 I'd tend to agree. I don't care, but i agree none the less.
 i'm not the easiest to get along with, but only because i've already figured out what works best. If i ask you to do something a certain way, DO IT, don't question me, don't try and figure out a better way to do it, just fucking do it like i said and be done with it.
 I am a total My way or the Highway kind of guy. i'm not angry most of the time, most of the time my disappointment in the way a situation that i have delegated turns out, manifests itself as anger. so i'f i'm appear mad at you, i'm not, i'm profoundly disappointed in the way you've handled yourself.

 My current room mate was once my girlfriend,  up until last month she was my girlfriend, i guess you'd go so far as to put the dreaded " life partner" label on her. we'd been together for years, bought a house have a couple of cars, the whole works.  Last month she decides to mix things up a little bit and go in search of a piece of strange.  when she fessed up to her crime, i was shocked and stunned, but not surprised.  i'm not exactly the picture of prince charming here. I managed to keep my emotions in check, not yell, or scream, or even hit anything.  All i said was " I'm extremely disappointed in you"  That was the last thing i said to her.  We've been co-habitating in this house for the better part of 6 weeks now and haven't said a word to each other. Until this morning.   over coffee, one simple phrase has completely fixed my problem.  " Fuck You"  came out of my mouth.  i'm not sure what's going to happen now, i'm not sure i really care. if she feels the need to suck some dick that's not mine, i'm okay with that. She just wont be living in my house while she's doing it.

for all you girls out there who say the men are the worst part of your relationships, that men are dogs.... screw you too.  i'm living proof that no matter how nice or how mean you are to a woman they will always find a way to make you feel like a second rate citizen.  The women in today's society are the real problem, they're only out to satisfy their vagina and they've had people like Oprah, Ellen, Rosie and a host of other single name powerful females tell them it's okay to do so.  It seems that as soon as a man cheats on a woman he's an asshole, but if a woman cheats on a man she's Liberated and Free.    Fuck That.

 if i cheat on a woman it's because the current one i've got is useless in the sack.  If i cheat on her, she's not staying around much longer.  IF a woman cheats on me, it's because i'm an emotional brick and wont talk to her, she'll keep that going as long as she can, get the emotional connect from some tiny dicked tad pole and come home to get fucked silly. Women of this generation are too empowered, or so they think, and they have no idea what to do with all this perceived power. 

1 comment:

  1. So you didn't get her a Valentine's Day card I'm assuming!

    ReplyDelete