Thursday, February 18, 2010

stale?

so i havent posted anything in a couple of days, not because i've been too busy or too pre-occupied, but  because there's been nothing worth commenting on lately.  the last few days have been very run of the mill and i guess that's a good thing. No emotional ups or downs, nothing stupid at work, nothing crazy at home.  My little minions at work are doing what their told, my big house is empty now, and the emptiness brings quiet, i like the quiet.
 i've got a million stories to tell, stories of painting bridges for tuition money, tales of tragic environmental pollution caused at the hands of yours truly. One day i'll tel you about the time i beat the shit out of the guy who was fucking my fiance, he was still in my house AND naked, that's one for the ages. there are the nights on the road playing in night clubs smaller than my living room, then fucking every vag in the place. There are days that bring the evil stench of the bottom feeders of society to the surface just for a glimpse of what "real life" is like only to push them back to the recesses of society's mind hoping to forget about them.
 yeah i've taken some writers liberties with some of my stories already, that's what i do, i'm a self centered ego star, I feel i am larger than life, so i make my stories larger than life!  as you read these, remember that i will probably not go down in history as the greatest storyteller in history, but i will go down on your little sister, and probably your wife. Look out guys, i'm cumming on what's yours.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to smell my wife more often...I can distinguish between the smell of food... and the smell of Smooty!!

    ReplyDelete